ixchel Leigh Biography
My heart and my life are committed to Love and Transformation and to guiding myself and others to make the many changes that enrich all Life. ~ Ixchel Leigh
I have been working and enjoying essential oils and Nature's raw materials for almost four decades. My passion is creating transformation in peoples lives. For most of my life I have explored my heart's desires in alchemy, aromatherapy, spirituality, physics, metaphysics, shamanism, cultural anthropology and the world of Nature.
I have a worldwide consulting practice to individuals and companies. I use my knowledge and vision to create divine concoctions that trigger a process of transformation, ignite a new way of thinking and rejuvenate the zest of ones dreams, often leading to life changing revelations.
I have brought my expertise to help pioneer aromatherapy in the United States,United Kingdom, and India since 1980.
- 1971 - 1972: Explorations with essential oils begin with a year in Provence, France and traveling Europe. They continue to this day!
- 1985 - Present: Published writer and author ~ Vibrational AromaTherapy by Ixchel - Manual for Training Health Professionals; Aromatic Alchemy - Recipes for Transformation. Published articles on wellness in journals, magazines, and newspapers.
- 1989 - 1995: Essence AromaTherapy, Candles and Massage oils found in leading department stores, boutiques and spas. (ie: Bergdorf Goodman, Henri Bendels, Ventana)
- 1989 - Present: Created Signature Scents for Businesses: The Golden Door, The Peaks Telluride, The Phoenician Spa, CordeValle Resort & Golf , Tara Spa Therapy, etc.
- 1990 - Present: Conceived and taught healing modality ~ Vibrational AromaTherapy by Ixchel (TM)
- 2001 - Present: The Fragrance Alkemist ~ Raw materials perfumer to inspire transformation.
- 2007 - Present: Ixchel Leigh Parfumerie and Escentials
- 2017 - Present: Ixchel Leigh Artisan Parfums, Consulting, Teaching